jeudi 16 février 2012

My love is your love


Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love par lilmarcus

if tomorrow it's judgement day
and i'm standing on the frontline
and the lord ask me what i did with my life
i will say i spent it with you

if i wake up in world war three
and i see destruction and poverty
and i feel like i wanna go home
it's ok if you comming with me

refrain
your love is my love
and my love is your love
it would take an eternity to break us
and the changes from the star couldn't hold on
your love is my love and
my love is love
it would take an eternity to break us
and the changes from the star couldn't hold on

if ilose my fame and fortune
and i'm homeless on the street
and i'm sleeping in grand central station
it's ok if you sleeping with me

as the years they pass us by
we stay young throug each other night
and no matter we dont get home
it's ok as long as i got you baby

refrain

if i chould die this very day
don't cry
cause on earth we wasn't meant to stay
and no matter what the people say
i'll be waitting for you at the
the judgement day

refrain

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.